To fulfil our promise, deliver services and work with you closely requires us to collect & store personal information about you and your business.
However, ensuring that we never breach your trust is paramount to our business. So we will never knowingly share your data with anyone outside of a select number of our staff or key partners which form part of our business infrastructure.
The personal information we collect from you includes:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Anonymous website analytics and tracking information from trusted partners such as Google, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Billing information at the time of purchase.
- Breeding objectives and sensitive business-related information that will help us optimise our services to your requirements.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Send newsletters if you have opted to receive them
- Contact you when requested
- Provide services and optimise our services to your business and unique requirements.
- Bill you for services rendered or purchases made by you.
- Improve our services, products and marketing activity based on usage of our online platforms and social media channels.
Beside selected staff, we share this information with the following providers as part of our business infrastructure:
- Woo commerce
- Google analytics
Providing some information is optional. However; if you choose not to provide your name, email address and billing information, we will be unable to provide certain services.
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted systems and only allow a select few of our employees to manage and access your data.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected], or +61 417 511 223, or 960 Inverleigh-Winchelsea Rd, Inverleigh, VIC 3321, Australia.